This special session will be focused on the following topics:
- Theory of the Monte Carlo and quasi-Monte Carlo methods for evaluating of multidimensional integrals, integral equations and linear algebra problems;
- Improvement and optimization of Monte Carlo algorithms; Statistical enhancement, error analysis;
- Numerics of stochastic (partial) differential equations;
- Complexity of high and infinite dimensional problems in the randomized setting and their tractability;
- Parallel implementations of Monte Carlo algorithms for computationally intensive problems.
Computational challenges posed by the modern micro- and nanoelectronics:
- Monte Carlo methods for classical and quantum kinetic problems;
- Applications of Monte Carlo methods to modern materials and nanostructures;
- Monte Carlo in conjunction with other methods and approaches.
Please note the tight sequence of important deadlines which ensure the on-time (this will be done in the site of the conference) publication of the accepted papers in Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
Abstracts of one page, preferably in Latex should be sent before 10-th of April 2018 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.