I. To submit a paper (after the talk is accepted for presentation at NM&A’18):
1. Go to the webpage of the OCS for NM&A'18: https://ocs.springer.com/ocs/home/NMA2018.
2. Register (Notification e-mail will be sent to you. Confirm using the link you receive.)
3. Login and choose “Submission”.
4. Fill in the fields:
- Title: The title of your paper. Avoid any formulae and math symbols.
- Keywords: Up to four keywords of your paper.
- Sessions: If you have agreed to submit a paper to a Special Session,
choose the correct one.
- Label: Invited (for invited talks) or Default (otherwise).
- Abstract: Paste the Abstract section of your paper. Avoid any formulae
and math symbols. The paper abstract may not be identical to
the talk abstract sent to the Organizers at
- List of authors: Names, e-mail addresses and affiliations of all authors.
Press the green button for each of them and choose the
- Paper document: Attach your paper prepared according to the template as PDF.
Note: You can add/update your paper later on a subsequent login.
- Source archive (ZIP): Leave empty.
- Copyright Form: Leave empty.
5. Press “Submit”.
Deadline for paper submission: June 10, 2018.
1. You will receive a confirmation on your paper submission from firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. You will receive the decision by July 15, 2018, which will be of the kind:
- Acceptance of the paper as such
- Conditional acceptance: you should edit the paper and resubmit,
according to the deadline given with the decision
III. Final Submission
After your paper is accepted you need to upload the following files to the conference service https://ocs.springer.com/ocs/home/NMA2018 :
1. LNCS copyright form (filled, signed and scanned).
To download the LNCS copyright form follow the link:
Here is a template of the "Consent to Publish Form", where the two standard rows are fulfilled. Continue to fulfill with your data and save the resulting file - it is your "Consent to Publish Form".
Do not forget to sign on the last page, please.
2. Source files in LaTeX, figures and tables if any (according to " Springer Guidelines for Authors of Proceedings").
3. Final version of your paper in PDF.
Deadline for the final version submission: September 30, 2018.